“There are 3 bombs at the base of the conference room, filled with Borg nanoprobes. One of the coalition leaders plans to detonate them during the awards ceremony. If that happens... the Borg will assimilate the most qualified scientists from every coalition present."
The Borg are no longer a mystery to the Alpha Quadrant. Fear turned to curiosity. Curiosity turned into lust for power. While the desire for peace is universal, the means of acquisition come at a price. For some, the prospect of an alliance with the Borg is enticing. Very tempting.
A rogue scientist creates a deadly anti-Borg weapon to avenge his family, and it's up to the Commander to decide his fate.
Meanwhile, the Alpha Quadrant's brightest minds meet to discuss their combined means of stopping the Borg menace, only to discover that someone is plotting to spread that threat even further.
In times of conflict, the great powers must have their most fearsome weapons against them. The Vidar Talios joined the fight against the Borg, presenting an opportunity to turn the tide of this fight.
Will the machinations and intrigues stop the Borg or let them win? Can anyone really harness the power of nanoprobes? Because after so many years of learning about one of the Delta Quadrant's most fearsome predators...
"Not so futile now, is it?"
Star Trek Fleet Command Update 51 brings with it:
- Beyond Talios
- The expansion cube
- More diplomacy markers
- call frequencies
- new officers
- new missions
- And much more
Check out the full patch notes below for all the details.
New ship: The Vi'dar Talios
The Vi'dar Talios is a new Anti Borg battleship for players level 35+. To arriveoperations 35ylevel nineWith the Vi'dar, Commanders will unlock a new quest to create their Vi'dar Talios to combat the growing Borg threat.
The "They Adapted" quest will start your journey to create Vi'dar Talios. The first part of the mission will be available on the first day of the M51 update, while the second part will arrive at the end of the month.
Talios provides its fleet with:
- Greatly increased rewards from the Borg Refinery (against the Vi'dar)
- Access to new Borg systems with higher-level Borg probes (level 36+)
- Big increase in inert nanoprobes from these new Borg probeswhich reduces the daily hostile kills required for the Borg Refinery.
- The ability to take on new targets from the Armada group, The Expansion Cube using a powerful buff'Foreknowledge'against the last Borg flagship (See below)
- Loot bonuses for expansion cubes:see "Link Scrapper" below
- A robust warp engine with a warp range that can be upgraded with ship research - see"Talios Warp Scope" below
- Reworked boost units offering faster boost speed (against lifer)
- And more
Vidar Talios Research:
- plaintiff:Increase Armed Only Borg credits gained from Armed Only Borg when using Vi'dar Talios
- Talios Warp Reach: Vi'dar Talios Warp Range or Increases
- Allowing players to reach deeper systems within the STFC galaxy.
- Main inert nanoprobes: Increased inert nanoprobes from Borg probes when using the Vi'dar Talios
- Link Remover:Increased Vinculum Fragments dropped from Expansion Cubes using Vi'dar Talios by 5000%
- Players who complete Vi'dar Talios Mission pt.2 or purchase Vi'dar Talios through the premium store will receive Prime Particles to unlock this node immediately.
For more information about Vi'dar Talios, check out our FAQhere
The Expansion Cube: The Core of the Borg Armory
Join your alliance against The Expansion Cube. Show the Borg that resistance is far from futile.
The Expansion Cube comes equipped withgravimetric torpedoesanchor points that deal massive damage to any ship that dares to get in the way. HeBeyond Taliosis the only ship capable of combating this devastating Borg Tech by winning theForeknowledgeBorg Perk Spheres Borg Armed Only. Players can automatically gain the Skill bonus when they defeat any Borg Sphere Solo armed with Vi'dar Talios and a fleet of their strongest ships.
Then coordinate with your allies to combine your improved Vi'dar Talios intoa group armycapable of defeating Expansion Cubes.Each updated Vi'dar Talios applies its Precision debuff against the Expansion Cube cumulatively.
Expansion Cube Rewards:
Defeat the Expansion Cube to obtainlink snippetswhich can be used at the Borg Refinery for exclusive rewards:
- Fragments of the Borg Queen
- Fragments of Dezoc
- charged nanoprobes
- active nanoprobes
- Borg SA guidelines
- Vi'dar Talios Loot Consumable
Star Trek Fleet Command Update 51 brings with it three new officers and a new status along with Morale, Burning and Hull Breach. This new state is Assimilated.
New: Assimilate Status
While a player's ship is affected by the Assimilated state, the Officer's abilities are reduced in effectiveness by 25%.
Epic: Borg Queen
officialCer Skill:chaos in order
- Increases your critical strike chance when hit by a solo Borg armada(cumulative)
Skill below decks:the one who is many
- While fighting a player ship with Assimilation, the Borg Queen increases the ship's Armor Pierce, Shield Pierce, and Accuracy by x%(Cumulative)
Officer Skill:bottle neck
- When fighting a Solo Armada Borg, increase the stats of all officers by x% during the fight.
Skill below decks:Adapt and Assimilate
- At the start of each round, if the opponent's helmet health is below 95%, Dezoc has x% chance to assimilate it for 4 rounds.
Officer Skill:programmed to evolve
- When fighting a Solo Armada Borg, at the start of each round reduces the target's critical damage by x% for 1 round.
Skill below decks:closer to perfection
- While fighting a player ship with Assimilation, Gossa increases the ship's Armor, Shield Deflection, and Dodge by x% each round (cumulative).
Added new diplomacy markers to further manage the other commanders in your systems. The following markers are now available:
Fleet Commanders: Selectable Abilities
Along with Update 50 comes a new way to customize your fleet commanders with their selectable abilities.
- Quantum Keys have been removed as a cost to unlock these skills, meaning players can now unlock and upgrade each skill in a selectable group rather than being stuck with one option.
- Additionally, players can change their selection among unlocked skills once every 6 hours per selectable group.
Fleet Commander selectable skills should be pretty good depending on the situation, which led to some strategic choices for commanders. Our wish after internal playtest and community feed.back was to make it easier for players to change their strategies for various events and areas of focus.
11x main quests
- (34+) – Retribution:The Commander follows a trail of crumbs, leading to an individual desperate enough to cross the line and avenge the Borg. Meanwhile, the Alpha Quadrant's brightest minds gather to discuss means to stop the Borg menace, only to discover that someone is plotting to spread that threat even further.
5x Vi'dar Talios
- (34+) – History lesson:After a chance encounter, the Commander provides a Romulan xB named Lekasa with combat data that will be used to calibrate the Vi'dar Talios.
5x side quests
- (50+) – Meat birds:A group of independent captains invite the Commander to fight the Borg.
side mission 5x
- (25+) – Collective of One:Captain Cooper Jakes and Sib Lambda follow the trail of the Borg rebel named One.
2x Vi'dar Talios
- (34+) – Have adapted:Reports of a break-in at a Romulan R&D facility raise concerns that a dangerous mercenary may be trying to steal details from a prototype version of the Vi'dar to create Borg-inspired weapons.
- Holodeck: An Anthology
Assimilated Amalgam Repair (L31+) [PC First]
- Increases Amalgam's bonus loot drop capacity by 30%.
Stella Refiit assimilada (L27+) [PC First]
- Increases Stella Particles profitability by 30%
Concealment of Cerritos (L36+)
- Cloak increases weapon damage by +350%, grants invisibility, and has a 66% chance to hide your name and alliance data from enemy battle reports.
- Main Elite Recruit:Greatly improves officer performance in Refineries for elite Federation, Romulan, and Klingon recruits.(L30+)
New frames and avatars
- uncommonphaser shot
- uncommonborg hand tools
- Strangeborg icon
- StrangeRaina Borg
- StrangeNew Borg Enemies
- Strangeplaster officer
- Strangetenco castle
- EpicBeyond Talios
- Epicvalentine's day theme
- Epicexpansion cube
- uncommonTranswarp Conduit
- Strangeborg sphere
- EpicRaina Borg
- Epicvalentine's day theme
A new category of cosmetics: Call frequencies:
The galaxy can be a treacherous place, full of danger and miscommunication. Socialize with your fellow commanders through animated Star Trek-themed emotes as you fly across the galaxy. Show peaceful intentions, trick them into an ambush, or just show off that new calling frequency you just got at one of our events. Hailing Frequencies is here to enhance your personal experience and help create new Star Trek Fleet Command memories with you and your friends.
Communicate with other players in real time. With greeting frequencies you can add a little flair to your ships and react to other commanders in the system view. Communicate with other players offline by leaving a call frequency of your choosing in the battle logs. Be sure to leave these pirates a Facepalm emote when they attack your miners, or leave them an insidious conspiracy emote to rub in your most recent loot.
Purchase and assign calling frequencies for your ships. You can get them from the Battle Pass, the Store, or various in-game specific events.
Call rates can be turned off as well as used to automatically locate your ship by long-tapping your ship in the ship selection below.
- Fixed an issue in Mission: What Do We Do Now where the required 5 KSG Datapads were not registering.
- Fixed an issue where Orion Corvette Research Node achievement was not automatically completed
- Fixed an issue where the achievement “Promote Next Gen Troi to Rank 2” was completed without promoting Troi
- Fixed an issue where a blank screen would appear on achievement when the user instantly tapped on achievement cubes as well as the Daily Goals tab.
- Fixed an issue where the progress indicator did not show green when a category was completed
- Fixed an issue in the “Seek and You Will Find” mission where Objective 2 is listed as “Defeat 8 Marauders Level 18 or Higher” instead of “Defeat 8 Enemies Level 18 or Higher”.
- Fixed an issue where Bajoran Credit Exchange package costs were not consistent between 1x 5x 50x in some tier ranges
- Fixed an issue where upgrading to Borg officers would not show your XP balance.
- Fixed an issue where the error message "Login Failed" was displayed when the server was down for maintenance for new players.
- Fixed an issue where the SHP value would show 'NaN' for Swarm Horde PVE objectives
- Fixed an issue where the fleet commander rewards screen would not appear when slot 2 is unlocked at level 40
- Fixed an issue where the Battle Pass Pip would appear even after there are no available rewards to claim the Assimilation Point. 1 event
- Fixed an issue where information on the alliances screen would disappear when quickly switching between tabs
- Fixed an issue where the guild help button would give choppy and unclear feedback when clicked.
- Fixed an issue where Armada name and details (SHP and HHP) would overlap with Armada 3D art on Armada full scan screen for "37 Exchange High Security Vault (Epic)" and "30 Pirate Stronghold (Epic) ".
- Fixed an issue where you would see an empty timer after activating Cerritos during the Mantis debuff cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where the same message was delivered multiple times when the user added something in chat.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect kinetic weapon art was displayed for the USS Defiant.
- Fixed an issue where the officer's gacha blast displayed confusing numbers for the amount of shards
- Fixed an issue where the level "Petoran": System would appear as "41" instead of "42" according to the Source of Truth
- Fixed an issue where Warp Range did not match the Fountain of Truth
- Fixed an issue where the user could see Borg Solo Armament Systems (G4) without a ship present in it
- Fixed an issue where the miniature art for the skill “Anti-Infiltration Protocols” (T2-S2) was missing.
- Fixed an issue in the quest “Seek and You Will Find”: Objective 2 appears as “Defeat 8 Marauders Level 18 or Higher” instead of “Defeat 8 Enemies Level 18 or Higher”.
- Fixed an issue where the user would score twice when scoring on hostile kills with an assigned fleet commander.
- Made an improvement to diplomacy markers.
- Made an improvement to add Armadas to the target list to check auto consumables in full battle
- Made an improvement to remove keyboard shortcut popup on PC
- An improvement has been made where the pip to build a new ship must be discarded as soon as players exit the ship building screen.
- An improvement has been made where avatar pips should be discarded once players leave the avatar screen.
- Made an improvement to slow down, tap and hold VFX
- Improved tap and hold timing VFX
- An improvement has been made where the Pip for Rising Officers should be discarded once players leave the Officers screen.
- An improvement has been made where the Pip for the Event Shop should be dropped once players exit the Event Shop screen.
- Actian Chrysalis: Hostile tem o icon "Diluted Nitrum" em vez de "Chrysalis Silk" no nome hostil
- Issue not found with string "COMMANDER".
Can you cheat in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
Greetings Commanders, Please be advised that we at Scopely have an exceedingly strict policy against cheating. Any users found to be manipulating the game unfairly through 3rd party tools and exploits will be permanently removed from the game world.What are the answers to the strange new cipher in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
Let's take a look at the “A Strange New Cipher” puzzle answers: 1.1: Aoro. 1.2: Calex. 1.3: Friefia.Where can I find Orion Corvette blueprints? ›
Acquire the Orion Corvette by finishing the second research node of the combat tree. This will reward you with enough blueprints to build it. Alternatively, blueprints for the Orion Corvette also exist in the PVE chest drops for hostiles levels 7 - 11.What is the strongest ship in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
Become one of the strongest Commanders for a shot at earning the ISS Jellyfish - the most powerful ship to date! Add it to your fleet for a +15% damage bonus every turn. DrJanet Deskins and 105 others like this.Where is the rare plutonium in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
- Mine Data and exchange it for Augment Credits;
- Then you can use the Augment Credits to purchase Plutonium Parts in the Faction Store.
The cipher shows the individual words. Look for common words like THE, YOU, I, A, etc. Look for pattern words like PEOPLE, THAT, SAYS, ELSE, etc.. Look for apostrophe use, as in I'M, I'D, IT'S, CAN'T, WON'T, SHOULDN'T, or *BILL'S, WORLD'S, etc.What is the discovery good for in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
The USS Discovery provides a significant Mycelium Spore mining bonus of 2100% and gives commanders a significant advantage when participating in the new Anomaly Events. During the new Discovery Arc, you can participate in a new type of event called Anomaly Events.What Corvette is in Star Trek? ›
Triple vertical brake vents (behind the front wheels) identify the car in the film Star Trek as a 1965/1966 Corvette C2. The lack of the "Corvette" name on the left front hood further identifies it as a 1965 model.How can I buy a federal Corvette? ›
The Federal Corvette is a ship manufactured by Core Dynamics for the Federation. It serves as the Federal Navy's counterpart to the Imperial Cutter, and purchasing it requires achieving a Federal Navy rank of Rear Admiral.What is the max level for the Orion Corvette in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
What the Orion Corvette is Good At. It is your first battleship, and so you'll use it for completing early game missions, killing hostiles, and very early PvP. The Corvette's ship ability is a bonus to the ship's maximum hull health, this starts out at a 10, and maxes out at level 20 at 110.
What is the max number of ships you can have in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
Ships and Drydocks
At the beginning of the game, you get one drydock for free and start with a single ship. The second drydock will open when you complete the “Fleet Commander” research. You can have 5 drydocks and 5 ships in total.
For Interceptors or Dreadnoughts, go for the Klingon forces with, for example, Officer Gorkon as captain, Koth and M'Ral as officers. Otherwise, fall back on Nero's crew with their firepower.At what level can your base be attacked in STFC? ›
Once you reach Operations level 15, you can engage in Station Combat. You can attack other players' stations and get attacked as well. When another player attacks your Station, they will be fighting against your Defense Platforms, as well as any of your combat ready ships that are currently docked.What crew is best for Jellyfish Star Trek? ›
Its Ship Ability is “Pilot Recognition.” This increases the effectiveness of its Captain Maneuver by 15%. So pretty much any crew setup you can imagine will be more effective. This makes it great with a Klaa speed crew, or with a Morale crew, or with the Starfleet Academy crew against hostiles.How do I make my ships stronger in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
Play Star Trek Fleet Command on PC
In short, there are three things you need to do to get a higher combat power on the ship management screen: Fill and upgrade all equipment slots, Increase the Tier levels of the ships, Increase the standard levels of the ships.
In total, it is possible to earn 25 blueprints by completing all missions.What is the largest Borg ship? ›
The Borg Cube is the most common ship design used by the Collective. They are the mighty gigantic dreadnoughts of the Borg fleet. With a volume of 27 cubic kilometers and spanning more than 3,000 meters on every side, Cubes are the perfect embodiment of Borg mentality and efficiency.What is the fastest warp speed in Star Trek? ›
The warp drive has a natural physical or economical limit beyond which higher speeds are no longer possible. The reference work Star Trek Fact Files indicates this limit at warp factor 9.99. This is the highest conventional warp speed mentioned for a spaceship (Borg cube).What does NCC stand for on Star Trek ships? ›
According to both "The Making of Star Trek", and the second seaon writers guide update, NCC officially stands for "Navy-Curtis Craft", referring to the fact that the design and construction of the cruisers was a combination of the Navy's and Curtis Industries inputs.What is the best crew for Botany Bay in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
So the ideal crew for this event is Joaquin as captain and Ten of Ten and Stonn as the crew. Joaquin and Ten will greatly increase your mining speed, and Stonn will give you a huge boost in your cargo capacity. This will mean you'll be able to mine a lot longer without having to return to your base to unload.
Is ds9 in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
Fleet Commanders can also enjoy Deep Space Nine trivia and lore during these events. Three new officers will be welcomed into the Deep Space Nine crew – Epic Benjamin Sisko, Rare Kira Nerys and Rare Miles O'Brien – with the crew primarily focused on ship survivability over damage.What are the three rarities in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
What is Decryption. Definition: The conversion of encrypted data into its original form is called Decryption. It is generally a reverse process of encryption. It decodes the encrypted information so that an authorized user can only decrypt the data because decryption requires a secret key or password.What is a K3 alphabet? ›
K3: Both alphabets are keyed with the same key. Here is their example: conquestabdfghijklmprvwxyz. HIJKLMPRVWXYZCONQUESTABDFG. K4: Both alphabets are keyed; each is keyed with a different word.What is the best class starship in star Trek? ›
1 Constitution-Class (Refit)
The best is usually the first, and that's true of Starfleet, to a point. The Constitution-class remains the gold standard of the fleet, but the refit from Star Trek: The Motion Picture improved on the iconic Original Series design and made it even better.
Alice Eve Returns as Carol Marcus for Star Trek: Fleet Command.How can you tell if someone is OPC in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
How do i check if a miner is OPC? You merely 'click' on it and then scan.. note the small "i" in the middle (ie: information) and it will show the Protected Cargo amount. If over this it will be safe to hit..What Corvette is Bumblebee? ›
In Bumblebee, Charlie Watson (Hailee Steinfeld) has just turned 18 and is desperate for a car of her own. Despite her best efforts, she's been unable to fix her late father's 1959 Corvette C1 since his passing.Did the C5 have a ZR1? ›
There was no ZR-1 for the 1997 to 2004 C5, but the Z06 performance model, latterly with 405 horsepower, commanded a premium of less than 20 percent over a base Corvette. With the sixth-generation car, the C6, what's old is new again.Which is smaller frigate or Corvette? ›
corvette, small, fast naval vessel ranking in size below a frigate.
What is the most wanted Corvette? ›
The 1963 Corvette, with its classic look and performance, is a nearly unanimous pick as the best Corvette Chevy ever sold. You'll see it come up time and time again in the 'best' Corvette lists, almost always ranking in at number one.Do Corvettes sell fast? ›
Corvettes spent an average of just 13.1 days at dealerships before they sold, the report says. Comparatively, an average new car took 48.9 days to sell. The Corvette, of course, has had legions of fans for generations.Who are the largest Corvette dealers in the US? ›
As the #1 Corvette Dealer in the United States, Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Shawnee Mission maintains the largest selection of these iconic muscle cars in the entire Midwest, including C7 Stingrays, the Stingray Z51, Z06 models, and now the all-new Grand Sport.Are there any Orions in Starfleet? ›
Orions have been depicted as serving in Starfleet in the ENT mirror universe episode "In a Mirror, Darkly, Part II" and in the alternate reality of the film Star Trek. The first Orion Starfleet officer seen in the main universe is D'Vana Tendi on Star Trek: Lower Decks; she is also the first Orion main character.How many people can be on a corvette ship? ›
Corvettes generally have crews of 120 or less, frigates from 120 to perhaps a bit over 200, while destroyer crews begin slightly under 200 and go up to about 350, and cruiser crews are larger still. The DDG1000s will apparently have a frigate sized crew, but their final crew may be larger than currently planned.How big is a Corvette spaceship? ›
Corvettes were a type of small starship used during the final days of the Galactic Republic and the reign of the Galactic Empire. They typically measured around 100-200 meters in length, and were considered the smallest type of capital ship.How many freighters can I have? ›
A player can own up to 30 frigates once they command a freighter. Build a Fleet Command Room and interact with its terminal to receive the blueprints for Frigate Fuel (50 Tonnes), Frigate Fuel (100 Tonnes) and Frigate Fuel (200 Tonnes).How many starships can you own? ›
Expanded starship fleets
Players can now own up to nine starships, giving ship hunters the opportunity to collect a more diverse fleet of ship classes, colours and designs. Additionally, players may now switch their primary starship while within their freighter hangar.
At the beginning of the game, you get one drydock for free and start with a single ship. The second drydock will open when you complete the “Fleet Commander” research. You can have 5 drydocks and 5 ships in total. (This research requires you to use increasing amounts of Dilithium and Parsteel each time.)How do I enable cheats in Star Trek Elite Force? ›
Press ~ to bring up the console, then enter sv_cheats 1 to enable cheat mode.
What is the biggest Federation ship in Star Trek Online? ›
Well, big and tanky aren't necessarily the same thing... the largest ship in the game is the Universe class (a promo ship) but it's not the toughest and most survivable ship, just the largest.. and as stated, its not ZEN either.How long does the Federation last in Star Trek? ›
The Federation is a representative republic, with an elected president as the head of the entire interstellar state. An election is held every four years, and a president may serve for an unlimited number of terms.Is there money in the Federation Star Trek? ›
So how's that work? A lot of science fiction shows present a darkly dystopian view of the future, where humans battle for limited resources, starkly divided between the haves and have-nots. But some views of the future are far more utopian.Is the jellyfish a good ship? ›
The Jellyfish is the dominant ship of the early game. It's faster and stronger than just about any ship in the early game.What is the max level for Talla? ›
It maxes out at 19.What officers increase warp range in Star Trek Fleet Command? ›
As a Captain, TOS Scotty increases the Warp Range of your Explorers.How many Galaxy Class starships does the federation have? ›
The total of six ships stems from Roddenberry's assumption that Starfleet would not have constructed vessels of that large a size in substantial numbers. The Manual however also states that an additional six space frames were constructed and laid up to be completed at a moment when circumstances so dictated.How many USS Enterprise's are there in Star Trek? ›
Three ships named USS Enterprise are featured in the original Star Trek television series and the first through seventh Star Trek films.How many ships can you have in STO? ›
A player begins with two ship slots but can get up to 14 (5 initial slots, 6 from promotions + 3 from accolades) through in-game means, or more still by purchasing it from the Zen Store.How do I enter cheat mode? ›
Cheat Mode is an option found in the game settings on the Continue Game or Start New Game screen and is located under the Advanced tab. It allows you to control whether players will have access to the Creative Menu in their game.
What can I do with cheat mode enabled? ›
If you do a voice search for "up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right", Google will speak back "Cheat mode unlocked. Unlimited free Google searches." Of course, Google searches are free (not counting ads and personal data) and unlimited anyway, but it is still a fun trick.How do I access Cheat Engine? ›
Windows — Double-click the Cheat Engine setup file, click Yes when prompted, click Next, check the "I agree" box and click Next, click Next three more times, uncheck the "I agree to install McAfee WebAdvisor" box and click Next, and click Install. Once setup completes, click Next if prompted, then click Finish.